|Mobility Equipment for Independent Living |
Have you ever wished that you could see a wide range of mobility aids and equipment, and to do so in attractive and comfortable surroundings? A place where you can take your time, find the gadgets or equipment that are right for you, with the help of trained staff?
Then welcome to Rehability. We are a unique store which caters for every aspect of independent living for elderly or disabled people. Situated in the thriving Suffolk market town of Halesworth, we offer a complete service. From advice by Occupational Therapists registered with the Health & Care Professions Council, through to the supply of aids and equipment, whether it be a profiling bed or a dressing aid and the servicing of scooters and wheelchairs by our trained technician.
Our mission is to help you maintain your independence and to do so in your own home.
Take a virtual tour around our store to see the wide range of products we offer by clicking on the Google Business View alongside.
Linked to Rehability is our own Independent Living Centre, occupying our own specially converted 15th century timber-framed barn in nearby Chediston. Here you can see and try out major items of mobility equipment like profiling beds and bathing aids that have been installed in our assessment flat.
Occupational Therapy assessments available
- Advice from HCPC Registered Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy assessments and home visits (chargeable)
- Advice on seating and riser recliner chairs
- Advice on bathing and mobility
- Strategies to prevent falls and manage risk
- Advice on home and environmental adaptations
- Advice on posture and pressure relief
- Guidance in supply of mobility equipment and aids to daily living
Tel: 01986 875435 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org